lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Face.


“It’s rainig time to sleep” I think, in a rainig day I preffer to be in home not at school, I preffer to be at my bed with my guitar writing  a songo r drinking some coffee obiously of Guatemala, or talking in the pone with my girlfriend, but depends of how hard is raining, because I love when its rainig very very loud and with lightning.

I don’t know why I love the rain but my mood its better tan if its no training, why I don’t know, some people believe that a shinny day is better tan a raining day but in my opinion  a raining day its for being resting, relaxed, and without thinking in your problems.

I preffer  a rainny day because it is relaxing and you could sleep or eathier do nothing, but why some persons like rainig days? Well I love it because the sound of the lightnings and the rain its the perfect combination like Apple pie and Vainilla ice cream, or cheaps and cheese.

The sound of perfection I think, I think that the rain sound like a drum and the lightnings are that special spicy that somebody threw to rain, like the cinammon in an Apple pie.

A shinny day bothers me because it is to hot for me, and I hate  a really hot day because I sweat and it is so uncomfortable, it’s like toe at very spicy food because the if the chilly is very spicy you sweat, cry, and even you start thinking of why you eat spicy food.

The best part of a cold day is th hot cocoa with six marshmallows that you drink, just imagine a raining day with a hot cup of hot cocoa, it is really delicious or toe at hot brownie, and watch T.V. all day long, or read a book, or be with the one you love watching a movie, or be sleeping until six p.m. just for drinking something and then go back to sleep.

A raining day is like the perfect snow day without school, all the people of your neighborhood go to play ice hookey, or to make snow angels, and drink something hot without preocupations of anything.

I think that to enjoy a raining day the food is your best friend for that, because you could prepare your own food or either ask for some food in any restaurant you want.

It doesn’t matter if it is raining or snowing, be in total peace with yourself is the key of personal satisfaction.

What you preffer a hot cocoa with Apple pie and ice cream, or a chocolate ice cream with vainilla, and a big glass of lemonade? Sleep or run? Wake up early or late?

Well all these things depends in your dailly energy that depends in your mood and your mood depends on how your perfect day is and how you want to spend it.

I preffer to spend a cold day, with no preocupations, witha hot cocoa cup, talking with the one I love, or watching an old movie, or Reading an old book or just sleeping, listening to the music I want it to.

And for you who like a sunny day, just grave your snickers and star playing any sport you want, and for those who don’t like a raining day just close your mouth and enjoy a day that was made for you to relax. 

1 comentario:

  1. When it starts pouring, I think trees should be happy. Next day you see grass greener, trees shining and all your allergies going away and you hope it rains again.

    For trees, rain has to be as hot cocoa with marshmallows.

    ResponderEliminar